Do you know why your
product is not selling
There could be many reasons, our data analysis in retail will figure it out for you.
But it’s impossible for you and your team to check every store to see what is going on.
That’s where Retailbound Vision can help. We can conduct a retail audit of your business, visiting stores to check and track company standards, brand visibility, inventory levels, store associates’ knowledge, and more. Then, using pictures, points, files, and actionable recommendations, we will guide you toward the decisions that can help your products sell. With Retailbound, this is not just an ordinary audit. We gather AND crunch data to get you real answers.
Here’s how we can help:
By taking photos and administering surveys, our team audits the retail stores your products are in.
Our retail expert reviews the data and compiles it into an executive summary with charts and photos.
On a 30-minute phone call with you, our expert will go over the report and offer recommendations.
Having quality data is key to knowing how to improve results in retail. At Retailbound, we can run many types of audits to empower you with information, such as:
28% of retail products are priced incorrectly
42% of retail products are missing on the shelf
59% of retail business promotions are not executed as planned
- New Item Launch Audit: After all the development and evaluation work that goes into launching a new product, a new product audit is vital. It helps you ensure that all marketing efforts are in place.
- Shelf Audit: Our store audits check shelf placement, as well as availability, to monitor products on displays.
- Point-of-Purchase Display Audit: With a point-of-purchase display audit, you know if displays and marketing are functioning as they should in stores.
- Price Audit: Because pricing is a huge factor in how products sell, we help you determine if your products are listed correctly in various retailers.
- Comp Shop Audit: We can gather data on competitors, too, helping you know what products from other brands are outperforming yours in the marketplace and why.
- Mystery Shop Audit: In mystery shopping services, we use the power of the retail secret shopper to get you tangible info on how your products are being represented.
Unlike other in-store audits, we don’t
just give you the analysis.
We also give you actionable ways to increase awareness and sales, all from former retail store merchants. For as little as $20 per store, you can fix retail distribution gaps, maximize on-shelf availability, and improve in-store marketing. What’s more, because we have a network of more than one million sales reps in North America, we have the capabilities to quickly survey stores at a price that can fit your budget. Let us help you ensure your products are being optimally merchandised and displayed for sales. Talk to us today!